Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

Today I Made: Mini Album

Hello, I hope your enjoying your weekend. 
This little mini album was made with dear lizzy project life cards and was a really simple and fun way to make a mini album.
I cut two strips of scrap paper 4 inches high and folded each into quarters then adhered them together then at each fold I used my corner punch to round the corners. I then sprayed each strip with mist and let dry.
Then added my project life cards, then photos, journaling, a couple of pockets with tags and embellishments.
I love how this little album just fits in the palm of your hand, it's such a sweet size.
I also love how it simply concertinas and so you can flip though it like a book or open it right out, it sits sweetly on the table like this.
This mini is all about remembering the things that make us happy, sometimes it can be really simple things, like fresh cut flowers from the garden bringing a smile to my face.
It came together so quickly and easily and was lots of fun to embellish.
So have you MADE anything this weekend, or are you planning to make something?

No comments:

Post a Comment