Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Hello there!

We have had a really lovely break here, its been so lovely to relax and spend time with my two little ones. Last year was especially busy and I didn't realize just how much I had needed a break and some fun! I thought I would start off with sharing some of my Scrap pages from the last part of 2013. I have been doing Wilna Furstenberg's Art Class 2 (over at two peas in a bucket) So some of the pages are inspired by the class.
.


 Luke turned Six and all day exclaimed "thankyou, thankyou so much for my lovely birthday!!!"
 My SIL and I on her birthday.
 These photos were taken during our family Christmas advent, so much fun :-)

Luke went to the Variety Club Christmas Party, he had a wonderful time and cam home with his face painted like a Rudolf, it was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment