Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Make and Take: Itty Bitty Notes

Hi there, Sorry for the blogging break it wasn't intended but life did get in the way. We had a death in the family, I got sick and well a whole pile of other stuff happened too.
Now that I'm here I thought I would start sharing some things that have been on my mind lately.
So today I am sharing some little 
Note Books
 I love the idea that you can simply whip up something that will be useful to you and also cute.
 And may be even use some of that stash of papers that you have.
 These little notebooks are fantastic for popping into your handbag or even keeping on your bedside for all those amazing ideas you are thinking about right before you close your eyes.
 I've simply sewn the writing paper into the cover, Ive added some pockets and things in some of them
And there you have it, cute to boot little note books!
These would be great for writing in all those ideas you have for Christmas and Christmas presents so you don't forget them closer to the date!

No comments:

Post a Comment