Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Soap and Scrap

Ive been soaping up a storm over the weekend, and having so much fun doing it too.
So here is one of my latest creations.
Pink Plum
 It smells totally delicious, is pink, sparkly and cute to boot!
I have more to share later during the week and I will have a total of 6 different icecream soaps for a spring collection.
Ive also been playing with some scrappy stuff too.
This one is about the beautiful stories that paul is always telling the boys and I, they always begin with the classic "once upon a time" and always end happily. :-)
 These are selfies from the last lot I took, and more papers etc from the studio calico kit.
           
Loving those little confetti stars, so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful soaps, they could be mistaken for a lolly or ice cream.

    ReplyDelete